Destination Singapore: Visa and other Requirements
Singapore is also one of the destinations which are very popular among the people residing in different parts of the world. The Immigration & Checkpoint Authority (ICA) is responsible for all the tourist travel, visitor’s entry and visa related issues requirements to Singapore.
Who all require the Singapore Visa?
The list of several countries that requires the visa to enter Singapore is:
– Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, India , Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, Russia, People’s Republic of China, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
– Holders of Hong Kong Document of identity.
– Holders of Macao Special Administrative Region travel permit.
– Holders of Palestinian Authority Passport, Temporary passport issued by the United Arab Emirates and refugee Travel document issued by Middle-East countries.
All the countries except the above mentioned list have to obtain a visa before entering the land of Singapore.
What other documents required for Singapore trip except Singapore Visa?
The documents which are required to visit Singapore is not just the Singapore Visa along with that the other documents are also required to enter the country.
Those documents are:
– A valid passport at least for 6 months.
– A valid visa if applicable.
– Confirmation of inward and outward journey details
– Sufficient funds have to be reported to stay in Singapore.
– Yellow Fever vaccination if applicable. (specific acc to the country norms)
– Embarkation card ( which is available at the counter of Immigration check on every international airport of Singapore)
All the passengers have to go through the immigration check and clearance upon arrival into Singapore.
Process of Immigration:
On reaching to the port of Singapore the ICA will do all the required checks related to the Singapore visa, passport and other formalities.
There are certain baggage restrictions which one has to follow. The list of prohibited items are mentioned which are not allowed to carry. These are:
– prohibited items
– Controlled items
– Taxable goods.
– Foreign currency.
There are certain goods which come under the prohibited or restricted items. Taxable items on which a specific amounts can be charged and Taxes have to be paid on the those items to the government. There is also a maximum limit set on the carrying of foreign currency to the country.
The above article makes it clear that only Singapore Visa is not necessary to enter the country the supporting documents are also required to visit the country for any purpose.
Find A Visa Find A Visa offering visa processing services for France visa, Portugal visa, French Visa, Dubai visa, Egypt visa and India.france visa, french visa,Schengen visa,Portugal visa,Egypt visa,India visa,dubai visa,uae visa,singapore visa,Japan visa,china visa,tourist visa,business visa